For companies that are currently exploring to get into the Cannabis industry, pursuing their license or have successfully navigated the licensing process it’s time to engineer a facility with a design that is directly correlated to your operational needs. We cannot stress enough how important it is to avoid a disconnect between your facility and your operational plan. We work with clients to support them in an integrated design approach through the licensing process and post licensure via our in house teams and our strong industry partners.
The objective of our integrated design effort is to provide a clear approach and understanding of how the facility & equipment must be designed and operated in order to ensure product quality and current and future business needs. Thus, in our execution of conceptual designs, we put a strong focus on ensuring that the design supports:
- Process-driven understanding around operational analysis, i.e. efficiency, throughput, utilisation, product risk and cost of goods
- Regulatory philosophy, including compliance risk mitigation, validation baseline philosophy, lifecycle product and process comparability, and market and guiding regulations
- Business drivers, e.g. flexibility, responsiveness to change, expansion, innovation
- Management needs, e.g. budgetary costs, implementation schedule, project risk identification and mitigation
- A Vertical and sustainable start up of your facility.
We provide the following core services to meet all your facility needs depending upon your intended final product for Recreational / Medical or both
- Turnkey Licensure Support ( Form - Facility)
- Project Design support for facility and equipment
- Project & Construction Management services
- Facility & Equipment start up, qualification & validation services
- Quality & Operations system development and management